Well. Thanks to Dadgitated (who nominated me for the Liebster award) I am doing my second post in one week. This is a record, seeing that I have only been able to muster 1 post every other week or so. Oh, the pressure……
Let me just be clear. I do not do things like this – I like to be incognito, fly under the radar, yadayada, because then it means I have no pressure to perform (you will also notice this from the amateurish way I am doing this particular post).
But, I have never been nominated for anything. Ever. This will be a first for me. And because (like any other woman) I respond to flattery, I have decided to do this. So in short: thanks Dadgitated!!!
So what am I supposed to do….first I should post eleven random facts about myself :
- I don’t like drawing attention to myself
- Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would end up where I am today
- I wish I had better hair
- As a teenager I prayed every night for many moons that God would make me at least 10 cm’s taller. By the age of 22 I realized it was not going to happen.
- I believe in luck, but not coincidences. There is a reason why things happen.
- I wish I was funnier, maybe I would have more friends
- I’ve always wanted to be an actor – to follow in my father’s footsteps. But soon realized I had to write my own script
- I believe there IS intelligent life out there
- I am running out of things to say. Can you tell? I’ve never had a great imagination
- I don’t understand the fuss about big boobs – I have them and they are just a schlep.
- I am capable of killing a cactus. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Once I have managed to complete this first hurdle, I have to answer the 11 questions posed by the person who nominated me. Here goes:
- What’s your favorite dish? Prawn curry with roti
- If you could be any animal for a day what would it be and why? Cougar. Power, speed, beauty, young men.
- What made you want to start blogging? I needed somewhere to express my crazy feelings and ideas without being judged
- What will be your weapon of choice be in the up coming zombie apocalypse? Sword. I love that random swishing & shwooshing & chopping stuff. And I like Conan the Barbarian, see?
- If you fly fish what’s your favorite fly and if you don’t fly fish (or fish at all) why? I don’t have the patience to stand around and wait for things to bite
- What’s your favorite body of water? The Indian Ocean
- What Star Wars character would you be? Darth Vader. Duh.
- Dog, cat or other? Other
- Fill in the blank- Your momma so dumb…. she forgot she gave birth to you (I told you I wasn’t creative)
- If you had to lose one of your five senses which one would it be? Wow, this is a bummer, unlike other people, I cannot live without any of these. Taste I guess.
- If you could meet any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? Bill Clinton
Then off to the next hurdle – nominate 11 other bloggers for this award. Boy, was this tough – since I have not been so active, it took me an hour to find blogs to nominate. Thanks again Dadgitated for making me work so hard on a Saturday
I apologise for only having 7, but hell, what is a girl supposed to do when she’s not getting around the way she should?
The blogs I have nominated for this award:
Now, for the grand finale — tadah!!
These guys have to answer 11 questions of my choosing. I really put (some) time and effort into this, as I didn’t want to ask you what everyone else was asking out there (I have to be different, see?):
- Boobs or bums?
- If you could be anything in this life, what would it be?
- Which actor inspires you and why?
- Do you think you are funny?
- Is it important for you to win awards?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Even if you didn’t (points at 7), what would you want to come back as?
- Do you believe in true love?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- Would you ever want to write a memoir about your life?
- Are you in menopause? (if yes, pls inbox me for tips)
Have fun!!! 🙂