I got tagged by dearest Bloggsie (she knows how to bring the pressure…)
What it is: list those little things you do out of habit more than anything else; that you think makes you unique.
I hurt my brain coming up with this. I have a headache to prove it. Hope I don’t bore you to death. Here goes
1. I only have one cup of coffee a day – it’s while I’m driving to work. No more. The second cup makes me jittery.
2. I’m a bit of a germaphope. Clean everything 2x, no one drinks from my mug (and I’ve got the ugliest, can spot it a mile away) or else. That’s extended to chairs, desks, you name it. Public toilets are the pits, coz I have a blarrie weak bladder. Especially when dopping. If I have one, I must sommer get ready to go when the dop is done. I always have wet wipes at hand.
3. My hair swings both ways. It can be straight or curly. It’s difficult to keep it in line, or else I look like a golliwog. And it must be perfect, or else I don’t leave the building or house
4. Some food I eat with knife and fork. Curries are meant to be eaten by hand (have you tried rotti & curry with knife and fork?).
5. It can never be only 2 tsp’s of sugar/salt/whatever – it’s always 2 and a pinch. Hence my food always tastes and looks different to the recipe. *so maybe that’s why the baking don’t go well either*
6. I’m a chronic organiser – from the house to the family functions. Stuff doesn’t get left lying around, I freak out.
7. 3 smokes to work, and 3 going home. Nothing in-between. Not even after work. Weekends are a totally different ballgame.
8. I never know when its time to go home. Friends and family will be falling asleep, but I’ll still be partying (I don’t get out much, huh?). And I’ll beg and beg until they decide to give up and stay
9. I take milk in my cereal, but never in my coffee. I won’t even have after-dinner coffee. A no-no. I’ll stay awake all night.
11. I don’t drink soft drinks to the last drop – but I will finish the last drop of wine or tequila
12. I can’t fall asleep on the wrong side of the bed. What’s the wrong side – any side that’s not close to the door or the windows
13. The bedding needs to be perfect – not past the ears, or I feel smothered. It must be folded back just right (straight edges & lines) before getting in. And make sure that the edges are in perfect alignment all around, please. Oh, and not THAT blanket, but this one….
14. I time every activity every day – control freak?
15. I don’t always know when to shuddup
Hmm, who to tag? If YOU read this and you haven’t done it yet, go for it!!
Will catch up later
Have a fantastic day