Today I just Love Evwywone…..Peace and Love…Peace and Love….
Below my contribution to Blogland on this Donnerdag. Saw this on GODfm and OC‘s blogs…. LAST WEEK already (I saved it for a rainy day…and today’s a….You’re right…A RAINY DAY! Wow, this is profound thoughts from me today, neh? ;-)))
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Jacob Zuma , what would you say?
Can I see your golden banana? (Are you kidding me?…with 4 wives, he MUST have one!)
2. If you had to be the parent of Britney Spears or Amy Winehouse, who would you choose and why?
Amy of course – at least she’s got talent, and I only have to worry about one
dick guy (i.e. one golden banana). With Britney it’s a few more AND I’m too young to be a granny. And hearing “Oops I did it again” all the time would drive me around the bend….
3. You get to be Ruler for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
Commit all the money to building houses, providing infrastructure for the people, and jobs to the unemployed (haven’t though that through, but WTF, this is a fantasy right?), antiretrovirals to all women & children who need it, put 20mil away for myself, make provision for upgrading of transport systems & public healthcare….(phew). One day should be enough. Oh, and fire the whole friggin’ guvament. Except for Trevor. I like him.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
Mama – cover by Il Divo (no explanation needed)
Breakeven – The Script (are you kidding me, haven’t you listened to the lyrics yet?)
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
Tell her to sod off – “don’t come tell me what I can and can’t have. I want it all”
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
Egypt. I believe I’m Cleopatra re-incarnated.
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
Taking the safe route
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
My grandpa on my father’s side – was it really necessary to have 16 kids? Because 1) they deny that they are indeed related and 2) they deny that he’s their dad and 3) the grandchildren don’t know each other (I often pass someone who looks familiar, and they go………you must be a related to so-&-so because you have his nose/eyes/lips. I’m your cousin. Feck…I have a million cousin’s)
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Button) which would you choose and why?
Backwards – till the age of about 5.5. I can do it right this time.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
Peace and Silence. Finally.