—- tagged by Ocin
1. It’s my baby bro’s Birthday today – he’s 31 – HAPPY B’DAY, BOETIE!!!
2. It’s my Baby’s Birthday tomorrow – he’ll be 11! Wow, time flies
3. I’m ageing by the minute (wow, I’m so clever….)
4. I met my baby sis for the first time when I was 10….(that was a shocker)
5. I was 15 when first exposed to speed – stole my brothers’ Ford V6 (conversion nogals) and drove it @120km/h down our main road – needless to say – NO ONE was impressed but me (and babyboet & cousin….)…and I got a good spanking for that (Ja, at the ripe old age of 15 nogals…)
6. I always wanted to be a ballerina
7. I am a qualified (non-practicing) social worker (bet you didn’t expect THAT)
8. My toes are painted bright red (a piece of totally useless information)
9. I plan on getting a tattoo this year (once I convince husband….nah…I’ll just do it, it’s my body after all?)
10. I don’t trust easily
11. I can’t sing to save my life, so thank goodness I’m too old for Idols, else I might just be tempted….
12. I have a green belt in karate….(HA!) It got a bit difficult so I stopped….
13. When I had nothing to do and struggling to find work (+- 18) I joined our church ladies’ union (they were OLD) who did fundraising for the community; I knitted jerseys and stuff, which we then sold at a local flea market and used the money raised to buy groceries and stuff for the poor. I knitted a LOT….
14. I dislike pretentiousness in people…you should be who you were meant to be, don’t try to be someone you’re not
15. I can’t sew to save my life….but I can mend a hem with staples :o)
16. I have three first names… (really dunno why they did this to me)
17. I am claustrophobic (hate lift’s especially…)
18. I lost my true love 2.5 years ago in a biking accident
19. I dislike people repeating themselves…words should be used sparingly…
20. ….er….I’m a part time hairdresser – which is very dangerous – I do family & friends’ hair, whoever wants to take a chance 🙂 ….but only cut-n-blo…..nothing fancy…..I’ve been doing this since school…tawt myself while sitting in every other hairdresser’s salon
21. The book on my bedside table is “For Whites Only” by Charles Cilliers (don’t ask…)
22. I have no idea what my true calling is….I hope to find that dream this year…and maybe pursue it (I’m shit scared that I’m actually meant to be a social worker….)
23. I was deputy head girl in Matric (which is terrible, I wasn’t good enough to be the head girl, flippin hell!)
24. (shite, this is really getting difficult….)….My horoscope for this week says I must stop being such a drama queen (who me? I’m soooo not?)
25. I need a haircut……(shit finally!!)
And it only took me 30 minutes to do this. Tag, you’re it
Rules (as taken from OC’s blog): Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Then let the person who tagged you know that you’ve done the list. This counts as one of your tags. If you get tagged by more than one person, just refer them to your list. You don’t need to do it again.